Many people travel successfully around Japan without a guide, but most wish they had at least a little guidance. With a custom itinerary, I do all of the research for you, leaving you free to relax and enjoy your trip, knowing the details are taken care of. Unlike a guidebook which is out-of-date even before it hits the shelf, I can provide current information AND insider knowledge. Whether you’re looking for a one-day plan or a two-week road map, I will work with you to prepare your ideal vacation.
An Uncover Japan custom itinerary provides the following:
- A step-by-step plan of activities organized by area or neighborhood
- Detailed transportation information on how to get to and from the sights in the itinerary (pictures often included!)
- Suggestions of local eateries along your sightseeing route that fit both your budget and dietary requirements
- Suggestions for lodgings that fit both your travel style and your budget
- Information on any festivals or events that are taking place in your destination at the time of your trip
- Suggestions of any special tours or cultural events (tea ceremony, flower arranging, cooking courses, etc)
Cost: As all itineraries are unique, please contact me for pricing details.
To get started, first get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and share some details about yourself and your trip. I often ask you to complete an itinerary questionnaire to get to know you a bit better.
I’ll then create a draft itinerary, which we will rework and revise until it’s exactly the way you want it. You can contact me at anytime to ask questions and I’ll give you updates along the way.
Prior to your departure, you will receive your full itinerary which includes:
- Your detailed step-by-step daily itinerary
- Relevant city maps and any custom maps created just for your trip
- Self-guided walks for certain destinations
Please click here to read Uncover Japan’s terms and conditions on travel services.